Re: package for Email

From: David Masterson
Subject: Re: package for Email
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 19:46:03 -0800

Bob Newell <bobnewell@bobnewell.net> writes:

> I do ALL my business email, dozens of messages per day, in
> Gnus.

Lucky you.

> To get Gnus to where you want it, you do have to walk down
> something of a long-ish road, but the payoff is huge.

It's lonely, though, working on a programming team using various
proprietary software (MS Office, Outlook, etc.), you can't get support
for the stuff you're used to, your docs/emails don't conform to office
standards (wrong template), and projects are due.

Hopefully, this has changed since I worked.

--
David Masterson