Re: text formating

From: Ulrich Deiters
Subject: Re: text formating
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 12:23:15 +0100

I can offer ArchiTeX, a simple system that abuses Emacs/PSGML as
a smart text editor that lets you handle text options (fonts,
list layout etc.) via XML tags, and then, at a mouse click,
converts the document to LaTeX and then to PDF. If you run
a PDF viewer parallel to Emacs, you see what you get.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Greetings,

Ulrich