help-gnu-music

Re[2]: using 'flat' or # in a title

From: Jérémie Lumbroso
Subject: Re[2]: using 'flat' or # in a title
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 22:40:21 +0200

Hi,

LC> But I don't think that's normal for continuo printing.  What you want
Certainly  it  isn't.  From  all the sheet music I have, the
size  of  "continuo  accidentals" are always as small as the
numbers  of the figured bass, or as small as the accidentals
used when typing grace notes... Which brings me to...
LC> Is there a way to use the next size smaller \fetasharp?
Isn't  there  a way to use the same font/sizing as for grace
notes and apply it?

As a reqest, I feel it's imported to make some easier way to
add figured bass to Lilypond sheet music, because it's some-
thing very important about baroque music...
And  anyway,  it  shouldn't  THAT  much  harder (but a litte
though)  than  the  chord implementation (that's brilliant I
should say).

--
Best regards,
 Jérémie                            mailto:address@hidden