help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Same username, different passwords?

From: Scott Call
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Same username, different passwords?
Date: 21 Oct 2002 14:31:55 -0700

Hello!

I'm being asked to integrate two large radius user databases, and I
lucked out and only have 112 overlapping accounts.

My question is, what is the best way to do this?  The users of both
radius servers are not using @realm so realms is out.

Is it possible to have more than one instance of a user with different
passwords?  So if the first instance fails, the second will be checked?

Or is it possible to say "if auth fails, insert a prefix and try again"?

I've had wonderful luck with gnu-radius so far, so any advice is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!
-Scott

--
Scott Call      Router Geek, ATGi, home of $6.95 Prime Rib
"Copyright Law is not a tool of repression granted to an unaccountable