help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] proxy radius

From: Mark Jones
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] proxy radius
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:43:38 -0400

I have gnu radius up and running and have been quite impressed of the
features over cistron.

The reason I upgraded was for the rewrite feature which I have working. I
have a client that I proxy radius too, that works fine other than I seem
unable to add attributes to the reply.

Basically what I am doing is that on some customers they need a static ip
but I do not want the customer to be able to set that in there radius server
i want to do it on mine. I must be missing something. How do I do this?

Mark Jones
Network Engineer
Linkdata Communications
171 Queens Ave Suite 320