help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] 0.96.4 to 1.1

From: Gerald
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] 0.96.4 to 1.1
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:26:58 -0400 (EDT)

I thought I saw this on the list before, but was there an upgrading file
that said what we needed to modify in older configs?

I have the raddb directory in CVS and FreeBSD has upgraded the port to
1.1, so I'm contemplating taking it out for a spin on the new radius
server.

If it is too much of a headache to upgrade at the moment, I may install
another 0.96.4 and take my time bringing CVS up to date with the new
configs.

Thanks,