help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Test auth_query with radauth

From: Camilo Uribe
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Test auth_query with radauth
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:06:39 -0500

I check once again and again fails.

This is my Gnu Radius:

$ radiusd -V
radiusd: GNU Radius version 1.3 (i686-pc-linux-gnu)
Compilation platform: linux
Debugging flags:
Compilation flags: PWD_SHADOW=SHADOW USE_SQL_POSTGRES
Compilation defaults:
Ports in use:
AUTH: 1812
ACCT: 1813
Paths:
configuration directory: /usr/local/radius/etc/raddb
logging directory:       /var/log
accounting directory:    /var/log/radacct
pidfile directory:       /var/run

I run: CentOS release 4.1 (Final)