help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Problem with GNU radius and cisco privileges

From: Алексей Быков
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Problem with GNU radius and cisco privileges
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 06:16:44 +0400

I am sorry for anxiety, but to access any more to whom.
I the beginner in GNU Radius. A situation such:
Is Cisco 1721 and a server with installed GNU Radius. Simple authentification
works.
How to customise GNU Radius that it depending on the entered user name and the
password on Cisco, distributed appropriate privileges from 1 to 15. I know that
it is necessary to specify Cisco-AVPair = "shell:prv-lvl=15", but here in what
precisely configuration file and what correct syntax of this command, I cannot
understand. What strings, and it is necessary to register in what configuration
files, that all has correctly earned in my situation? I have studied a manual
on GNU radius, but the answer to the question have not found.
Let will seem silly to set such questions, but more nobody could give the
intelligible answer.
In advance to you it is grateful

                B.Alexey