help-gnucap

[Help-gnucap] HELP!!!!!!

From: Masarweh Karim
Subject: [Help-gnucap] HELP!!!!!!
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:51:29 +0200 (IST)

Hi everyone :-)
I have a serious problem using GnuCAp...
I am a student of computer sciences, and more software oriented.
I am doing a project in which I have to use a spice simulator. I was to
integrate the code of such simulator in our program. After a bit of
research, a Prof. from the Hamburg university advised to do so with
GnuCap.
The problem is that I don't have any experience with such simulators, and
especially I don't know where to start in order to integrate GnuCap in the
program.
Can anybody help me please? I would be very very grateful :-)

Note: The project itself is very simple. It just has to get an input file
that describes some netlists, translate them to spice input files, run the
simulator on them and show the results.

Sincerely Yours,
Masarweh Karim.