help-gnucap

Re: [Help-gnucap] dev list it's dead?

From: yann
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] dev list it's dead?
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 22:11:52 +0200

Le Mardi 13 Septembre 2005 23:46, Al Davis a écrit :
> On Tuesday 13 September 2005 03:42 pm, yann wrote:
> > Why can i send a mail on the dev list?
> >

> Your postings were held for moderation because you are not a
> member of the list, or, perhaps, you subscribed with a
> different address than you posted with.  All of the gnucap
> lists do this.

But I have been registred in the dev list
(30/08/2005 14:30 ;
Welcome to the address@hidden mailing list!
<snip>

Maybe it's because i have a not so usual mail configuration
I have a redirect server, so my final email it's not the same as my real
adress
But, so, why can i post with the same configuration on the help list without
any  problem?

anyway, i will try again.

Sincerly
--