help-gnucap

Re: [Help-gnucap] Hello, is the list still alive?

From: Al Davis
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] Hello, is the list still alive?
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:50:58 -0400

On Friday 21 October 2005 11:31 am, walter steffè wrote:
> In the past days I sent a message many times to
> address@hidden first and then also to
> address@hidden but nothing happened. Are these lists
> still alive ?

It should be posted by now.

Non-member postings and postings (even by members) with HTML or
attachments are held for moderation.  Some postings are
automatically discarded, if they match certain patterns
indicating that they are spam or viruses.

When postings are held for moderation, I review them and post or
discard as appropriate.  I can't always get to it as soon as I
would like.

This policy is necessary to prevent the list from being made
useless by spam and viruses.