help-gnucap

Re: [Help-gnucap] Time step control

From: a r
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] Time step control
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 18:51:45 +0000

Now, how to use the models?

I have attached the bsim330.so and got a message:

M: already installed, replacing
stashing as M:0

When I use MOSIS models (level=49) directly I get error:

Mp.xi1: model cmosp is not a bsim330,bsim3

When I change level from 49 to 8 the simulation _works_ but I get some
errors/warnings:

LEVEL   = 8 VERSION
^ ? bad parameter, ignored

and then bunch of warnings:

Warning: This model is BSIM3v3.3.0; you specified a wrong version number.
Warning: Pd = 0 is less than W.
Warning: Ps = 0 is less than W.
[...]
initial step rejected:Mp.xi1
new=1.87716e-12  old=1e-11  required=5e-12
[...]
storage element step control error:Mp.xi1 6.11037e-17
using Euler, disabling time step control

-r.