help-gnucap

Re: [Help-gnucap] Simulation of trifilar transformer

From: a r
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] Simulation of trifilar transformer
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 12:17:11 +0100

Hi Vaclav,

Last time I tried Gnucap I've been told that it does not support
mutual inductance. So, I guess, you will not be able to model any kind
of transformers in Gnucap.

--------

Al,

Is it a fundamental limitation of Gnucap or its parser simply cannot
handle "K" devices? It is perfectly possible to write a mutual
inductor model in veriloga, so if Gnucap is going to support veriloga
it should be able to cope with all the maths internally.

-r.