help-gnucap

[Help-gnucap] Problems using measure command

From: Rubén Gómez Antolí
Subject: [Help-gnucap] Problems using measure command
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 22:48:20 +0100

Hello All,

I think that I miss something using measure command.

My objective is get a full rms wave of the output, is correct with measure command?

I follow Gnucap's wiki manual:

http://gnucap.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=gnucap:manual:commands:measure

I want to get the RMS value of a signal in a circuit, for it I do:

gnucap> probe tran i(RMEASA)
gnucap> tran 0 10ms 50us uic
#Time       i(RMEASA)
 0.         0.
 50.u       0.0020859
 100.u      0.0033786
 150.u      0.0041567
 200.u      0.0046241
 250.u      0.0049039
 300.u      0.0050698
 350.u      0.0051667

(...)

 0.0099    -0.0053322
 0.00995   -0.0053357
 0.01      -0.0053384
gnucap> measure eficaz = rms(probe="i(RMEASA)")
no match: i(RMEASA)

If I see what value gets "eficaz":

gnucap> eval eficaz
eficaz=eficaz

Another test with mean command

gnucap> measure eficaz = mean(probe="i(RMEASA)")
no match: i(RMEASA)

I'd try with examples in wiki, step by step, without sucess.

I get a error with "mean" or "rms" command:

gnucap> rms
rms
^ ? what's this?
gnucap> mean
mean
^ ? what's this?
gnucap> measure
no match:

There are something wrong in my gnucap?

Or, What am I doing wrong?

Thank you.

Salud y Revolución.

Lobo.
--
Libertad es poder elegir en cualquier momento. Ahora yo elijo GNU/Linux,
para no atar mis manos con las cadenas del soft propietario.