help-gnucap

Re: [Help-gnucap] Gwave with GnuCap

From: Ivan Reche
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] Gwave with GnuCap
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 19:37:20 -0200

Thanks for all of the replies.

I call gwave likes this:

$ gwave out

My analysis is done this way:

> tran 0 500m 100u > out

If I'm inside gnucap, I just do:

> !gwave out

And I get those strange waveforms.

I updated my version of gnucap. Now, my versions are as follows:

gnucap-0.35.20090928
gwave-20090213

I still have the problem. My platform is x86_64 (Core 2 Duo).

The code I'm using to debug this gwave/gnucap problem is very simple. The
code is like this:

* Transient Analysis

.gen freq=100 ampl=5m

V1 (1 0) generator(1)
V2 (2 0) 0.0V

R1 (1 2) 1k

.print tran v(1)

.transient 0s 500ms 100us > out

.end

My output file show the output like this (just a few lines):

#Time       v(1)
 0.         0.
 100.E-6    313.95E-6
 200.E-6    626.67E-6
 300.E-6    936.91E-6
 400.E-6    0.0012434
 500.E-6    0.0015451
 600.E-6    0.0018406
 700.E-6    0.0021289

I'm still experiencing the same problem.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,

Ivan