help-gnucap

Re: [Help-gnucap] Josephon Junctions

From: al davis
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] Josephon Junctions
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 23:42:42 -0400

On Monday 08 February 2010, Mike wrote:
> I am trying to get a simple circuit working that incorporates
> a JJ, but I cannot get the simulation to produce a simple IV
> curve. Is there some documentation on how to implement the
> JJ? Is it the same as the Jspice JJ? Could someone please
> send me an example if they have such a circuit working?

Sorry about the delay.  I missed it ...

If you get the development version, there is a plugin that
attempts to port the Jspice JJ model.  Unfortunately, it
doesn't work because of a parsing problem.  Spice parsing is
very irregular and loaded with exceptions.

Specifically, this model requires a connection to be passed as a
parameter, which Gnucap doesn't support.  Fixing it is on the
to-do list, along with lots of other things.