help-gnucap

Re: [Help-gnucap] Overflow

From: al davis
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] Overflow
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 12:32:21 -0500

On Monday 19 November 2012, Romain GAILLETON wrote:
> I'm trying to simulate a huge circuit that has more than 10k
> nodes, but  the values display doesn't go further than
> v(9999).

That's strange.  The node name is a string, often longer than 4
characters.

Are you using a VERY old version?

At some time in the past, node names were just numbers, and
there was a limit on how many probes, but that is SO long ago I
forgot when it was.

I don't remember ever a limit on node count to only 9999 .  Even
in the original ACS release, I had test circuits bigger than
that.