help-gnucap

Re: [Help-gnucap] mingw and gnucap-2013-04-23

From: al davis
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] mingw and gnucap-2013-04-23
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 03:02:28 -0400

On Friday 10 October 2014, beranger wrote:
> If you want i just finish a windows executable for
> gnucap-2013-04-23

Thanks for working on it.

If you go to savannah.gnu.org, sign up, and request membership
in gnucap, I will give you access so you can make a mingw branch
in the gnucap git repository for your work.

I am hoping you will continue the work, making plugins work as
they do for other systems.  Static linking may seem to be useful
for now, but moving forward full support for plugins is a basic
requirement.

al.