help-gnunet

Re: [Help-gnunet] A couple problems with gnunet 0.4.2 - Also compile pro

From: Josh Grebe
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] A couple problems with gnunet 0.4.2 - Also compile problems in 0.4.3
Date: 29 Jul 2002 11:32:40 -0500

Hi Blake,

I see that now on the News page of the website, however, the README that
is included with the source distribution says:
libextractor >= 0.1.0 is highly recommended.

Would it be possible to add a version check into the configure script?

Also, the libextractor site doesn't mention the 0.1.1 release on its
news page, for what its worth, but it is in the file list.

After upgrading, it compiled just fine.

Josh