help-gnunet

[Help-gnunet] gnunet-search problem

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Help-gnunet] gnunet-search problem
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:56:05 +0100

Hello,

I've just installed gnunet on a Debian with the default configuration file. For
the moment, the node is unreachable form the internet and I've insert some
files in the gnunetd. But while I'm trying to get it back using gnunet-search,
the program fails with a segmentation fault. I tried to change the port number,
to use gnunet-download but nothing works. The gnunetd logs something like when
a gnunet-search connect to him :

starting tcp-server!
received 1 queries (..) with ttl 22523 and priority 18.
found reply of type 3 in file 0 at 0 for querry (..)
forwarding single query message
forwarding query for (..) with ttl 22523
error shutting down socket 23 : Transport endpoint is not connected.
closing TCP connection.
TCP Client exits, calling exit handlers.

The gnunetd received the query, found the file but the reply didn't arrive.

Thanks for help !
Eric Haumant.