help-gnunet

Re: where do I find extra peers?

From: Fungi4All
Subject: Re: where do I find extra peers?
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 09:30:42 +0000

> I stumbled upon this today: https://gnunet.org/en/news/2020-07-0.13.0.html
>
> Seems very fresh, so I guess maybe the "new" gnunet network isn't larger
> than the 5 peers I see after all. :)
> Time will tell.
>
> Mateusz

I have passively been following this for years, and very few times of trying in
various versions was I successful in reaching the network.

I wished someone who has been successful to write an easy to follow step by
step guide for dummies.  The manual as written appeals to those who are
interested in theory and are able to understand it.  Too many terms that are
beyond reach for the average linux user.

I hope I don't get any responses to this of the type "gnunet is not for
everyone".