help-gnunet

Re: route learning

From: Martin Schanzenbach
Subject: Re: route learning
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 20:58:30 +0000

Excerpts from ToBo's message of 2022-07-29 14:23:48 +0200:
> Hi,
>
> I set up a three nodes in a very simple configuration: A and B is behind NAT,
> so they both have to communicate with each other through C
>
> A   ->   C   <-   B
>
> All nodes are in friend only mode. All nodes have some knowledge of each
> other, at least you can see infos in "gnunet-peerinfo" or "gnunet-peerinfo
> -f" (what is the exact difference anyway?)

Do you have any actual connections?
Try with "gnunet-core".

> Why does a gnunet-cadet don't find it's way from A to B ?

This may be due to many reasons. Try compiling gnunet with
"--enable-logging=verbose" and set the debug level for cadet to DEBUG.
Then check logs.
That would be my first approach (IF you have connections at all see
above).

BR