Re: XML parser...

From: Yann Le Guen
Subject: Re: XML parser...
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 15:29:58 +0100

le 1/10/01 13:37, Kotesh à kotesh@orillion.com a écrit :

> you mean XmlRpc-WO45-10b4r1.zip contains parser written in objectiveC ??
> Infact I am looking for some  XML parser that supports DTD validations and
> written in OBjectiveC.
> I have libxml package but not sure supports different validations.

XmlRpc-WO45-10b4r1.zip is written in Java

Expat is an ObjectiveC wrapper for the expat XML Parser, it is currently not
a validating XML processor.
You'll find an expat  FAQ here: <http://www.jclark.com/xml/expatfaq.html>

Yes, Richard is right, libxml does support validation. Unfortunatly, I've
never been able to use it with Mac OS X Server 1.2

Yann