Re: NSActionCell help

From: Andreas Heppel
Subject: Re: NSActionCell help
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 09:58:17 +0200

Chad,

On 2003-05-19 03:18:41 +0200 Chad Hardin <cehardin@mac.com> wrote:

So, now I can query NSMatrix to figure out which cell was double clicked. Can someone tel me the best way to do this?

NSMatrix has a method -selectedCell by which you can get the selected cell. You may then wuery the cell fpr its title or tag to identifiy it. I am not sure, who the sender of the message for the double click action is (NSMatrix or NSCell), but maybe you can also use this to identify the cell.

Andreas

--
Andreas Heppel

Mail: aheppel at web dot de
Home: http://www.andreasheppel.de

Check out Burn.app - the CD burning frontend for GNUstep
http://gsburn.sourceforge.net