Delivering application to MacOS and static linking

From: Benjamin Dasnois
Subject: Delivering application to MacOS and static linking
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 11:46:25 +0200

Hello,
as my first post to this list, I would like to say that this project
is really impressing and that's something I'm going to use from now.
:) I hope I will be able later to give back to the community.

But, nowadays I have some problems; I'm a student in a computing
school and I have to develop a tool that will work on MacOS. My main
concern is that once compiled I should be able to distribute my
application to MacOS users without telling them to install gnustep and
renaissance. I can compile on a MacOS so I think that gnustep is not a
problem but what about renaissance? I thought about static linking but
I've to admit that I don't really know how to do that... (I use
gnustep's make system)

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

--