Base library random number generation

From: Wesley Moore
Subject: Base library random number generation
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:33:19 -0800 (PST)

In a few places on the GNUstep site (see below) it is mentioned that
the Base library includes classes for "random number generators". I
can't seem to find this particular functionality though, can anyone
point me in the right direction? I am aware of rand(3) but figured if
there is stuff in the library then I'd use that.

Some of the links with reference to random number generators. It seems
to be the mostly the same chunk of text in each case though:
http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Developer_FAQ#What_is_the_GNUstep_Base_Library.3F
http://gnustep.made-it.com/Guides/History.html
http://osdir.com/ml/lib.gnustep.announce/2002-01/msg00001.html

Regards,