help-gnutls

[Help-gnutls] Re: GnuTLS + GnuPG

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: [Help-gnutls] Re: GnuTLS + GnuPG
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 20:24:19 +0200

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <address@hidden> writes:

> On 7/7/06, Mario Lenz <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> > Yes it's true :) I've found a bug in gnutls-serv. If you compile
> from
>> > source replace the USE_OPENPGP ifdefs with ENABLE_OPENPGP.
>> > If this doesn't fix your problem, just report again.
>
>> Now everything breaks down. gnutls-serv reads my key now, but look:
>
> Ah, this is a bug introduced in the latest release. It was already
> fixed, but there was no release since then. You can use the cvs
> version for now which fixes the bug.

And for those who hesitate to build from CVS, I'd like to promote the
daily snapshots more, see:

http://josefsson.org/daily/gnutls/    (CVS trunk, currently 1.5)
http://josefsson.org/daily/gnutls-1.2/
http://josefsson.org/daily/gnutls-1.4/

They build like regular releases, and for the 1.2 and 1.4 branches,
they should be as stable as real releases on the respective branch.

/Simon