help-gnutls

[Help-gnutls] Re: libgnutls.so.13 and libgnutls.so.13(GNUTLS_1_3)

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: [Help-gnutls] Re: libgnutls.so.13 and libgnutls.so.13(GNUTLS_1_3)
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 12:37:31 +0100

Ah, I see.  The libgnutls.so.13 file is built from more recent GnuTLS
releases, it seems the SLES 10 release only contains the old
libgnutls.so.12.  Try downloading the latest GnuTLS 2.0.x stable release
and build it for yourself, it should install a libgnutls.so.13.  Then
you can force the dependency-check when installing the RPM.

/Simon