help-gnutls

Fwd: [Help-gnutls] trouble with OpenPGP DSA MPI extraction and OpenPGP p

From: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Subject: Fwd: [Help-gnutls] trouble with OpenPGP DSA MPI extraction and OpenPGP private subkeys
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:37:25 +0300

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 5:42 AM, Daniel Kahn Gillmor
 <address@hidden> wrote:
 > Hey GnuTLS folks--
 >
 >  The development branch of gnutls is looking really nice with 2.3.4.
 >  It's got functionality that i've been looking for for a while, in
 >  particular the capabilities for MPI extraction and transformation.
 >
 >  I've just been playing around with the openpgp functions, and ran into
 >  a couple stumbling blocks.  I opened a ticket about each of them:
 >
 >   * DSA MPI extraction fails: i get GNUTLS_E_OPENPGP_GETKEY_FAILED when
 >    calling gnutls_openpgp_privkey_export_dsa_raw():
 >
 >       http://trac.gnutls.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/21

 Hi!
  Thank you for your reports. I'll try to look into them as soon.
 However if you enable debugging level 2 in gnutls you will get the
 line number that this error occurred. It will be much faster for me to
 identify and fix this issue. Alternatively can this be reproduced with
 certtool?

 regards,
 Nikos