help-gnutls

[Help-gnutls] Flushing Sessions

From: Carolin Latze
Subject: [Help-gnutls] Flushing Sessions
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 16:46:38 +0200

Hi everybody,

thanks to the hint regarding push and pull functions and a lot of Google search I was able to replace a lot of OpenSSL related code in my application with GnuTLS functions. At the moment, I am stuck with replacing SSL_CTX_flush_sessions. This method removes all the expired session for a context. I didn't find an equivalent in GnuTLS and got the impression that GnuTLS does not need that function. Is that right?

Cheers
Carolin