help-gnutls

Re: gnutls_handshake trouble with Chrome

From: Thibaut Le Guilly
Subject: Re: gnutls_handshake trouble with Chrome
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 11:24:45 +0200

Hello,

I did a Wireshark analyze to compare the behaviour of Chrome vs. Firefox and cUrl, and Chrome is doing some weird things, like re-sending a "client hello" after the "server hello done", instead of sending the client key. I attached the wireshark files, may be it can help you determine if the problem is Chrome and not GNUtls?

Best regards,