help-gnutls

Re: Problem with libgcrypt maybe because of libgnutls

From: Paul Salters
Subject: Re: Problem with libgcrypt maybe because of libgnutls
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 11:48:52 +0200

On 16 May 2012 11:44, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <address@hidden> wrote:
> In that case you may have to debug the issue further and see why the
> locks were not initialized and discuss with the libgcrypt guys. We
> have dropped support of libgcrypt in our new releases, so what I can
> do is to suggest that you use gnutls 2.12.x or even 3.0.x that do not
> have such requirements.
>
> regards,
> Nikos

Ok. I have posted the message on the libgcrypt mailinglist. Nice to
hear that I am not doing anything wrong :) I have tested my
application with newer versions of your lib. And that works indeed
perfectly.  But I would like to use this version because I am using
Debian stable.

Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Paul Salters