help-gnutls

gnutls-cli-debug results interpretation

From: Bruno Vernay
Subject: gnutls-cli-debug results interpretation
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:39:45 +0200

Hello,

I have a hard time to understand the gnutls-cli-debug results.

Simply from "Checking for version rollback bug in RSA PMS... no".
Does it mean: No, the bug is not present
or:   No, the server didn't pass the check ??

Then, what exactly is the "version rollback bug in RSA PMS" ?
A link to some reference information would be nice. I guess it is some
kind of downgrade re-negotiation, but without further information, I
cannot conclude anything.

Thanks
--
Bruno