Am I doing this Grub2 upgrade correctly in my old Debian box?

From: Phillip Pi
Subject: Am I doing this Grub2 upgrade correctly in my old Debian box?
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 05:28:06 -0700

Hello!

I just did my daily apt-get update and upgrade today, but I ran into a
grub2 upgrade (sorry for the messy menu screen pastes since my old
Windows' SecureCRT v3.4.8 SSH2 terminal doesn't seem to handle the fonts
and layouts nicely). You can see the whole remote screen log in
http://pastie.org/1049262 ...

Thank you in advance. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "I look at an ant and I see myself: a native South
African, endowed by nature with a strength much greater than my size so
| |o   o| |                 E-mail: address@hidden/address@hidden
   \ _ /              If crediting, then please kindly use Ant nickname
    ( )                                              and AQFL URL/link.