btrfs support.

From: Javier Vasquez
Subject: btrfs support.
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:42:29 -0600

Hi,

I'm wondering whether grub supports btrfs on any released version, and
if so from which it can be expected to support it?  The idea is to be
able to have the /boot partition and of course grub under a btrfs...

Under debian squeeze and unstable the latest grub version is
1.98+20100804 I believe (for squeeze *-4, and for unstable *-5), can
it be that this version comes with btrfs support, so we can grub
booting from btrfs?

Thanks,

--
Javier.