RE: PXE failure, alway enter rescue mode

From: #IS Department
Subject: RE: PXE failure, alway enter rescue mode
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 17:03:25 -0700

The prefix looks fine to me (I used an identical command line for my working
setup).  My guess is the tftp server directory isn't set up correctly.  I
suggest you turn on logging (if your tftp server supports it) to find out
exactly what file is being looked for, and compare that to the actual directory
structure.  If your tftp server doesn't support logging, then use a packet
sniffer to see why the specified file is not found.

Rob