Re: configuring grub boot option from a second pc

From: Fabian Sturm
Subject: Re: configuring grub boot option from a second pc
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 13:40:29 +0200

Hi Barry,

Zitat von Barry Jackson <address@hidden>:
PCI com cards are cheap! ;)

Unfortunately my client PC is a notebook without any PCI slots :-(
But I just found in the grub-1.99 source that there is a usbserial_pl2303 module. This is the chip that I have in my USB-Serial Dongle. I just can't figure out what modules I have to load in which order to get it recognized.

I will post a new thread about the pl2303 in a moment.

Thanks a lot, Fabian