RE: Cpanel boycott

From: jackie sparks
Subject: RE: Cpanel boycott
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 15:29:46 -0500

Roflmao thanks,

BTW here is the write up thats been published, since were still on the subject.
http://www.webhostchat.co.uk/general-chit-chat-discussion/23879-cpanel-boycott-can-you-really-trust-your-cpanel-host.html

Jackie/Chris/John/Craig AKA "Nutbag Bag McNuttin"

Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 10:53:51 -0800
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden; address@hidden

To the list and jackie,

Jackie,

You did verify that cpanel release of exim MTA is prone to attack.

Pls, go ahead, whoever is running exim under cpanel will  post back.

Cpanel is the google when it comes to panels.

And why did I mention google ? Chrome is running a process in
windows, of course, "google update", always. Go ahead and verify.

What is that doing, we don't know. We switched to FF, GC etc, since microsoft
browser was calling home.

Is not it google update calling home ?

What is that larry page wants to update from our browsing history ?

Are we into pot to fire ? Google chrome is something you want to avoid.

I recommend all that you all dump google chome, for good.

This is noway related to grub

Thanks,