Re: Can Grub start Windows XP from "other" partition

From: Leslie S Satenstein
Subject: Re: Can Grub start Windows XP from "other" partition
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 12:56:11 -0800 (PST)

Worked for me.

Do install all the yum updates after installing Fedora.  Then execute

sudo grub2-mkconfig -o /boot/grub2/grub.cfg

That should give you a grub that includes every operating system on your computer.

Regards

 Leslie
Mr. Leslie Satenstein
50 years in Information Technology and going strong.
Yesterday was a good day, today is a better day,
and tomorrow will be even better.

SENT FROM MY OPEN SOURCE FEDORA LINUX SYSTEM.

mailto:address@hidden
alternative: address@hidden
www.itbms.biz  www.eclipseguard.com