Re: Grub2 almost does what I want

From: Simon Hobson
Subject: Re: Grub2 almost does what I want
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 9:31:43 +0000

Bob Proulx wrote:
Debian Squeeze 6.0 released on February 6th, 2011.  When it was frozen
prior to release that was the best version available.  The next Debian
stable production release will be Wheezy 7.0 sometime soon and hasn't
released yet.

FWIW, I'm already running Wheezy on some of my production systems. Most
notably, for some of the stuff I'm doing I need the Wheezy packages and I
decided it was easier to just run Wheezy than mix-n-match bits from Wheezy ona
Squeeze box. So far I've found very few problems.