pxe boot with Grub-2.00?

From: Misha
Subject: pxe boot with Grub-2.00?
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 14:28:28 +0000

Hi All,

I'm having problems with building PXE boot image with latest
grub-2.00. Documentation on the
http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/grub.html#Network states that I
should run "grub-mkimage --format=i386-pc-pxe --output=grub.pxe
--prefix='(pxe)/boot/grub' pxe pxecmd", but that command comes back
with "/usr/local/lib/grub/i386-pc/pxecmd.mod No such file or
directory". I cannot find the pxecmd.mod anywhere (nor can I find any
references to it in the source tree).

I can see the pxecmd.c file in the source codes of grub-1.99.

Is documentation out-of-date or this functionality has been removed in
version 2.00?

Regards,

Misha

--