Re: Installing grub2 with /boot on software raid

From: Wesley PA4WDH
Subject: Re: Installing grub2 with /boot on software raid
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 11:39:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jordan,

I'll create the bug reports this weekend. I think i even need to create two:
1) For the issue with a one-disk-RAID array
2) grub2-probe still "double free"'s when i point it to a real partition which
is part of a raid array, this did no go away when i made the disks really
redundant.

Do you agree with that ?

Best regards,
Wesley

Ps: Sorry for top posting and the ugly quoting, i was forced to switch to a new
web interface and it seems it simply doesn't do any quoting ...