RE: machine hang after running module2 /vmlinuz command

From: Sun, Ning
Subject: RE: machine hang after running module2 /vmlinuz command
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 18:21:23 +0000

Hi,

I got this issue resolved, thanks...

Regards,
Sun Ning

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of Gregg Levine
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2014 11:39 PM
To: Andrei Borzenkov
Cc: Sun, Ning; address@hidden

Hello!
Agreed. Most anti-virus programs do not understand the files that we discuss
here. And in fact it called it a "Packer" and attempted to name it. Of course
we know what it is but that thing doesn't.

Andrei does this list have a list of things that can be included on each e-mail?
-----
Gregg C Levine address@hidden