Re: Boots to grub and references non-existent hd1

From: Andrei Borzenkov
Subject: Re: Boots to grub and references non-existent hd1
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 06:39:30 +0300

You just asked exactly the same question couple of weeks ago. Did
anything change since then? Why did you need to create new thread for
this?

I reviewed information you provided earlier, in particular strange
$prefix value, and I believe this can happen when grub cannot find its
root device. As it sees LVM devices it means XFS driver is probably
missing from grub image. I asked you to show output of "ls -l" that
would confirm it and you show just output of plain "ls" which does not
show this information.

В Mon, 23 Feb 2015 15:04:31 -0800 (PST)