Re: Grub 2 how boot .iso with memdisk?

From: Дмитрий Чепуровский
Subject: Re: Grub 2 how boot .iso with memdisk?
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 23:35:06 +0300

Ok, thank you for answer.
I've got two other questions now about grub:
1. I tried to do like in the syslinux tutorial for memdisk in grub2. I
wrote in grub console
linux16 /memdisk iso
initrd16 /iso/memtest86+-5.01.iso

But nothing happend. It doesn't write any error, it simply break line
and show inviting input into the console.

What i made wrong? How can I make it to working.

2. Have Grub2 got the same functional?