Re: Using conditionals in embedded config?

From: Shea Levy
Subject: Re: Using conditionals in embedded config?
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2016 07:28:41 -0500

I see. This seems to severely limit the possible use cases of embedded configs; it also contradicts the example in the manual [1]. Is there really no way to branch in embedded configs? Would it be possible to enable branching by including some optional module in the core img?

~Shea

[1] https://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/html_node/Embedded-configuration.html#Embedded-configuration