Is objconv a requirement for building Grub?

From: Eric Andrew Lewis
Subject: Is objconv a requirement for building Grub?
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 20:27:31 -0400

I'm trying to build a patched version of Grub from source on a Mac. I've installed all the requirements in the INSTALL file, but got an error while running ./configure

configure: error: objconv not found which is required when building with apple compiler

I assume I should install objconv? If so, can we add this to the Requirements list?

Thanks,

Eric Andrew Lewis
+1 610 715 8560