Re: /boot shared between different Linux installs?

From: James Lott
Subject: Re: /boot shared between different Linux installs?
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 18:39:17 -0400

I've solved this problem before by configuring a setup which implements the Boot Loader Specification

https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/BootLoaderSpec/

I chose to do this by hand maintaining grub.cfg fragment files for each of my systems and including these files in the grub.cfg generated by grub-mkconfig via a custom grub hook.