Re: About multi-boot with OpenBSD, OpenIndiana and GNU/Linux. Grub don't

From: nureo
Subject: Re: About multi-boot with OpenBSD, OpenIndiana and GNU/Linux. Grub don't detect OpenBSD and OpenIndiana.
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 15:00:06 -0300

On 2016-05-18 01:06, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:

Please explain what this means. What you expect to see (and when) and
what you actually see.

Like I said: The GRUB doesn't recognize the others systems (OpenBSD and OpenIndiana), only Trisquel GNU/Linux. GRUB is a starting assistant, and by defect must show the multi-boot possibility (if there is multiple system installed, like in my case). That's the propose of my title: "About multi-boot with OpenBSD, OpenIndiana and GNU/Linux. Grub don't detect OpenBSD and OpenIndiana".

When the GRUB starts (like every GRUB in the world), must show the systems installed in the disk (like every GRUB in the world). Well, the GRUB doesn't show OpenIndiana and OpenBSD, ONLY TRISQUEL GNU/LINUX. That's why I write to the "Help-grub mailing list".

   If anybody knows how to solve this problem, please help me.