Re: Single grub.cfg For BIOS and EFI

From: Marc Smith
Subject: Re: Single grub.cfg For BIOS and EFI
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 08:59:03 -0500

Thank you both for the quick reply. Pascal's response with the
${grub_platform} variable is exactly what I was looking for. As for
the modules, the ones in question were "vbe" (specific to BIOS I
believe) and the efi_* modules. I also only wanted to load the font
stuff for EFI, so this works out perfectly.

Thanks again.

--Marc